Archive for the ‘photos’ Category
I’m off to learn to use my fancy camera tomorrow, but in the meantime, here’s a peek at what I’ve been up to this month (or more accurately, what I was up to President’s Day weekend).
And a few more from the phone:
Clockwise from top left: Caramel apple cider cookies | Key Largo | Mermaid’s winecup | Desire Obtain Cherish‘s “Heresy’s Cross – Mint Chocolate” at Art Wynwood | Canoeing at Biscayne National Park | Glass bottom boats
I’ve finally started using Flickr, too, and I’m hoping it will encourage me to use my camera more. I’m not a photographer and don’t plan on ever being one, but I would like to make my investment worth it. So you can find me there now, too.
1. Christmas gift card shopping. Dress was a yes, red jacket was a no.
2. First wedding of 2012. Debuted the dress.
3. Lakers-Heat game, one of the big to-dos for our first year in Miami.
4. Sprucing up the apartment with some fun new throw pillow covers.
5. Current reads and my new five-year journal (a birthday present).
6. Neopolitan cupcakes from Pinterest.
7. Binder clips are useful in the kitchen, too.
8. My first half marathon (10th anniversary of the Miami Marathon).